[Home] [Products] [Contact Us]
A. Food Industry
To control crystallization, body, appearance, sweetness and osmotic pressure. (i)
Fondant making (ii) Hard candies (iii) In Jams, Jellies, Preserves.
2. Bakery Products : It supplies fermentable Carbohydrate on which the yeast may grow and provide Carbon Dioxide for 'raising' the product. It lends flavour and surface colour.
3. Ice Creams, Ice Milks, Sherbets : Liquid Glucose provides better 'Melt Down' characteristics, prevents crystallization, improves 'Body' and 'Mouth feel' and provides balance and sweetness. There is no undesirable taste and glucose can easily replace more ingredients such as non - fat milk solids.
B. Brewing Industry
1. As a substitute for sugar.
C. Raw Material
1. For Gluconic Acid, Kojic Acid, Citric Acid.
1. It is used in the tanning process in the leather industry as a weighting material, and for pliability.
E. Shoe Polish
1. The addition of 5 % to 10 % Liquid Glucose prevents it from caking and also helps give a better and quicker shine.
1. Liquid Glucose is a valuable vehicle for cough syrups and other Vitamin based tonics. It also forms the base of artificial honey. It may also be used as a granulating agent and for tablet coating.
F. Other Uses
1. Adhesives : To improve stability.
2. Concrete : As a setting Retardant.
3. Air Fresheners : As a humectant.
4. Colognes & Perfumes : For Evaporation Control.
Physical Appearance: A colorless or slightly yellowish, refined and
concentrated odorless syrup, with a characteristic sweet taste.
Moisture content, Per cent by weight : 13 to 15
Total solids, Per cent Min. : 85
Sulphate Ash, Per cent Max. : 0.3
PH of Solution at 25oC : 4.8 to 5.5
Dextrose Equivalent (DE), Per cent Min : 40 to 45
Sulphur Dioxide, ppm, Max : 400
Arsenic, ppm, Max. : 1.00
Copper, ppm, Max. : 5.00
Lead ppm, Max. : 2.00
*DE can be adjusted as required by the customer
PACKING : 300 KGS. NETT IN HM-HDPE DRUMS OR AS PER CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENT
1. Important functional properties of it include high fermentability, viscosity, humectancy, hygroscopicity, sweetness, colligative properties and participation in the browning reaction.
2. Viscosity is inversely related to the D.E of Liquid Glucose. D.E plays an important role in determining certain properties of Liquid Glucose. e.g Flavour enhancement, Freezing point depression, and osmotic pressure all of which increase with increasing D.E. while properties such as body contribution, cohesiveness, foam stabilization, and prevention of sugar crystallization increase with decreasing D.E
3. Liquid Glucose is incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Click here to Download the above details
Please contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org for more
information about this product.
Note: The above specifications are provided for
informational purposes and we do not undertake any responsibility for the
accuracy of it or assume any responsibility arising due to the usage of the
http://glucose.medical-information.org/ - Glucose Health Information Page
http://www.mohanint.com - Our Presence in East Africa
http://www.blowmachines.com - Manufacturers of Blow Molding Machines
http://pet.blowmachines.com - Manufacturers of complete PET equipment / machinery
http://www.vinain.com - Our Export Arm
http://www.mayoclinic.com - Medical and Health information site
http://www.eatright.org - An organisation of Food and Nutrition professionals
Note: The above specifications are provided for informational purposes and we do not undertake any responsibility for the accuracy of it or assume any responsibility arising due to the usage of the same.